INVITATION TO ICAC2019
You are cordially invited to participate in the 6th International Conference on Advanced Capacitors (ICAC2019), to be held in Ueda, Japan from September 8-12, 2019.
The Committee of Capacitor Technology, The Electrochemical Society of Japan, now in its 27th year since establishment, is proud to announce the 6th International Conference on Advanced Capacitors (ICAC2019). Following the previous conferences (ICAC2003, ICAC2007, ICAC2010, ICAC2013 and ICAC2016), which were held in Japan, we hope that ICAC2019 will be one-of-its-kind, with international contribution from both academia and industry.
Now we are at a global economy rapidly changing. Since the people’s awareness to the global environmental issues rapidly increases, the new business such as solar cells, electric vehicles is attracting a lot of interests all around the world. Capacitors including EDLCs, Li-ion capacitors and electrochemical capacitors are highly expected to play concrete roles as high efficient energy storage devices.
ICAC2019 is a truly significant chance for showing the state-of-the-art R&D in this field. We look forward to welcoming you in early autumn of 2019, and hope that you will take this opportunity to experience Ueda.
6th International Conference on Advanced Capacitors
- Prof. François Béguin
- Poznan University of Technology
- "Hybrid Electrochemical Capacitors: A Promising Technology"
- Prof. Thierry Brousse
- University of Nantes
- "Research on Pseudocapacitive Materials : Getting Nowhere Fast"
- Prof. Scott W. Donne
- University of Newcastle
- "Electroanalytical Characterization of Electrochemical Capacitor Materials and Devices"
- Prof. Chi-Chang Hu
- National Tsing Hua University
- "Materials Design for Flexible Supercapacitors"
- Prof. Masashi Ishikawa
- Kansai University
- "Key Technologies for Reliable Lithium-Ion Capacitor"
- Prof. Krzysztof Fic
- Poznan University of Technology
- "Operando Exploration of the Ionic Fluxes at the Electrode/Electrolyte Interface for Better Electrochemical Capacitors"
- Dr. Xiaoxi He
- IDTechEx Ltd.
- "Progress, Commercial Status and Future Opportunities for High Power Energy Storage Devices"
- Dr. Takumi Mio
- JTEKT Corporation
- "Development of Multifunctional Power Supply System for Electric Power Steering (EPS) Using Capacitor and Development of High Heat-Resistant Lithium-Ion Capacitor"
- Dr. Nobuhiro Ogihara
- Toyota Central R&D Labs., Inc.
- "Asymmetric Capacitors Compatible with High Energy Density and Safety Using Intercalated Metal Organic Framework Electrodes"
- Dr. Yasuaki Okada
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- "First-Principles Calculations of MXene Electrode Materials for Electrochemical Energy Storage"
- Prof. Ho Seok Park
- Sungkyunkwan University
- "Ultracapacitive Energy Storage Using 2D Nanomaterials under Extreme Conditions"
- Dr. Megan Sassin
- U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
- "Bifunctional Charge Storage via Nanostructured Electrodes and Electrolyte Composition"
- Dr. Yoshio Shodai
- Toyo Tanso Co., Ltd.
- "Behavior of Interconnected Mesoporous Carbon for Electrochemical Application"
- Dr. Sekihiro Takeda
- Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation
- "The Cutting Edge of Electrochemical Capacitor and Its Novel Materials"
- Abstract submission start:
- March 1 (Fri)
- Abstract submission end:
- May 17 (Fri)
- Registration start:
- May 20 (Mon)
- Registration end:
- July 22 (Mon)
- June 3, 2019
- Registration site opened.
- February 13, 2019
- Official Web site opened.
Secretariat of ICAC2019
Secretary General of ICAC2019
1-1 Gakuen-cho, Naka-ku, Sakai, Osaka 599-8531, Japan